Skip to content
Mini Caravan/Camper Benefits
- Get close to nature – Mini Caravans and Campers encourage you to be outdoors, but offer a cozy indoor living area. A perfect combination tor the UK weather. Cook outside, socialise outside and sleep/relax inside.
- Minimal easy setup and take down, meaning that even overnight breaks are hassle free.
- Spontaneous – load up, hitch and go in a matter of minutes and be on the road to your favourite campsite.
- Explore – unlike larger caravans & motorhomes, you can reach remote areas. The Bushcamp/Ranger will follow you anywhere and you’re completely self-sufficient.
- Easy towing – Mini Caravans/Campers are easy to tow, even with small cars. No special driving skills are required & they’re easier to manoeuvre when unhitched than larger, heavier caravans.
- No additional trailer licence required for UK licences for Wave/Alpha/Escape/Bushcamp (under 750KG fully laden).
- Economical – Their aerodynamic shape and low weight means minimal fuel consumption compared to larger caravans.
- Accessorise – Add awnings, tents, roof top tents, bike racks and more. There are so many options for customisation.
- Easy storage – They fit inside most garages & smaller gardens.